Spring is coming!

Spring is coming!
Picture by A.M.I. Phototgraphy

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas is coming!

Christmas is right around the corner as I write and on its heels will be New Years. I have never been one to make resolutions so I wont, but I feel a change in the breeze as I near my fifties. A change of diet is at hand as I look to the future. I have been scouring the internet for Gluten Free, Sugar Free blogs and I am delighted to report that there are many fine ones to be had. Why you may ask? Well I have been informed by my Doctor that I have Hashimoto's, an auto-immune disorder that attacks the thyroid. Sounds pleasant doesn't it. As I am not one content to just take a pill I have been searching for ways to help my body heal itself. That research has led me to the GF, SF change. I am not unhappy with the turn of events, but I'm embracing it as a challenge, to find delicious alternatives to the things that I love to bake for my family. It's a good thing. Check out the blogs that I subscribe to and you may find yourself wanting to try some of these wonderful baked concoctions.
I'll close with a wish and a prayer that your Christmas is blessed by the presence of your family and loved ones as we celebrate the birth of our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment